On campus Equipped Wednesdays (EW) will resume January 25th and this semester provides a great slate of equipping opportunities for you and your family. Each EW begins at 5:30 with a family meal and all equipping opportunities begin at 6:30.
January 25th will be our Ends of the Earth Chickfila Kickoff. Net proceeds from the meal will go to our Ends of the Earth fund. Following the meal, we will have a Q&A with the Pastors. The classes listed below will begin February 1 (unless otherwise noted).
Equipping opportunities available during the Spring 2017 semester are as follows:
- Children – Pre-school through 5th grade will be exploring the Gospel.
- Community Bible Study – Pastor Nate will teach through the Gospel of Mark.
- Ladies Transformation Bible Study – Led by Anca Martin (Wednesday Evenings) the ladies will study “None Like Him.” Cost is $10.
- Ladies Book Study – Led by Tina Thompson. “Good and Angry” by David Powilson. Cost is $15.
- The Gospel of Life in a Culture of Death: Understanding and Applying the Pro-Life Position – Led by Dr. Adam York
- The Gospel and Religious Liberty by Russell Moore – Led by Jon Canler. Cost is $10. (6 week study).
To sign up for any of these use the form embedded below (Note: Children and Community Bible study do not require a sign up). To sign up using your mobile phone, tap here.