On campus Equipped Wednesdays (EW) will resume August 23rd with the Ends of the Earth Chickfila Meal. Classes start August 30th. This is a great slate of equipping opportunities available for you and your family. Each EW begins at 5:30 with a family meal and all equipping opportunities begin at 6:30 (Please note that the cost for meal is now $6 per adult, $3 per child (10 and under), with a max per family of $20).
The classes listed below will begin August 30th.
Equipping opportunities available during the Fall 2017 semester are as follows:
- Children – Pre-school through 5th grade will be exploring the Gospel.
- Community Bible Study – Pastor Nate will teach through the Gospel of Mark.
- Ladies Transformation Bible Study – Adorned: Living Out the Beauty of the Gospel Together by Nancy DeMoss Wolgemuth – Led by Anca Martin. Cost is $15. (12 weeks study)
- Ladies Book Study – Alive in Him: How Being Embraced by the Love of Christ Changes Everything By Gloria Furman – Led by Tina Thompson. Cost is $10. (10 week study)
- Dave Ramsey’s Financial Peace University – Led by Jacob and Amanda Moore. Space limited to 20 people. Cost is $93. Note: Registration and materials purchased here. (10 week study)
- The Tech-wise Family by Andy Crouch – Led by Adam York. Cost is $10. (6 week study)
- The Simplest Way to Change the World: Biblical Hospitality as a Way of Life by Dustin Willis and Brandon Clements – Led by Todd Martin. Cost is $8. (6 week study)
To sign up for any of these use the form embedded below (Note: Children and Community Bible study do not require a sign up). To sign up using your mobile phone, tap here.