On campus Equipped Wednesdays (EW) will resume August 24th and this semester provides a great slate of equipping opportunities for you and your family. Each EW begins at 5:30 with a family meal and all equipping opportunities begin at 6:30.
August 24th will be our Ends of the Earth Chickfila Kickoff. Net proceeds from the meal will go to our Ends of the Earth fund. Following the meal, we will have a Q&A with our Summer Missionaries. You won’t want to miss the exciting night and hear how God used missionaries from our church throughout the world over the summer. The classes listed below will begin August 31 (unless otherwise noted).
Equipping opportunities available during the Fall 2016 semester are as follows:
- Children – Pre-school through 5th grade will be exploring the Gospel.
- Community Bible Study – Pastor Nate will teach through the Gospel of Mark.
- Ladies Transformation Bible Study – Led by Anca Martin (Wednesday Evenings) and Jessica Crawford (Friday Mornings), the ladies will study “Praying the Bible.” Please note that an additional time of Friday mornings at 9:30am will also be available for this study. Cost is $11.
- Know Be Do – Led by Larry Thompson. Cost is $18
- Be a Man: Guarding Your Heart and Your Home – Led by Chad Lindon
- Cross-centered Thinking in a Crisscrossed World – Led by Dr. Adam York
- The Meaning of Marriage by Tim Keller – Led by David and Judi Prince (limited to 14 couples & 8 week study). Cost is $10.
- Inheritance of Tears – Led by Tina Thompson (6 week study for women). Cost is $10
- Discipling: How to Help Others Follow Jesus by Mark Dever – Led by Todd Martin. Cost is $11. (Class begins October 12).
To sign up for any of these use the form embedded below (Note: Children and Community Bible study do not require a sign up). To sign up using your mobile phone, tap here.