On campus Equipped Wednesdays (EW) will resume April 19th and this semester provides a great slate of equipping opportunities for you and your family. Each EW begins at 5:30 with a family meal and all equipping opportunities begin at 6:30.
The classes listed below will begin April 19th.
Equipping opportunities available during Session 2 of the Spring 2017 semester are as follows:
- Children – Pre-school through 5th grade will be exploring the Gospel.
- Community Bible Study – Pastor Nate will teach through the Gospel of Mark.
- Ladies Transformation Bible Study – Led by Anca Martin (Wednesday Evenings) the ladies will study “Rachel’s Gods” Cost is free.
- Explore Missions – Led by Todd Martin
- The Gospel and Racial Reconciliation by Russell Moore – Led by Justin Camblin. Cost is $10. (6 week study).
To sign up for any of these use the form embedded below (Note: Children and Community Bible study do not require a sign up). To sign up using your mobile phone, tap here.