On campus Equipped Wednesdays (EW) will resume April 6th and this semester provides a great slate of equipping opportunities for you and your family. Each EW begins at 5:30 with a family meal and all equipping opportunities begin at 6:30.
Equipping opportunities available during the second session of Spring 2016 are as follows:
- Children – Pre-school through 5th grade will be exploring the Gospel.
- Community Bible Study – Pastor Nate will teach through 1 Samuel.
- Ladies Transformation Bible Study – Led by Tina Thompson, the ladies will study “Transforming Prayer.” Please note that an additional time of Friday mornings at 9:30am will also be available for this study. Cost is $12.
- How to be a Global Christian Where You Are – Led by Todd Martin
- Men’s Book Study – Every Good Endeavor by Tim Killer – Led by Jon Canler
- Helping Anxious Souls – Led by Pastor Casey
- In the Arena: The Promise of Sports for Christian Discipleship – Led by Pastor David
To sign up for any of these use the form embedded below (Note: Children and Community Bible study do not require a sign up). To sign up using your mobile phone, tap here.