On campus Equipped Wednesdays (EW) will resume January 20th and this semester provides a great slate of equipping opportunities for you and your family. Each EW begins at 5:30 with a family meal and all equipping opportunities begin at 6:30.
On January 20th we will have a special ministry forum and the classes will begin January 27th.
Equipping opportunities available during the first session of Spring 2016 are as follows:
- Children – Pre-school through 5th grade will be exploring the Gospel.
- Veritas Student Ministry – Students grade 6th-12th will spend the semester downstairs! Students will have a time of fellowship during the meal time and then join the various adult classes downstairs.
- Community Bible Study – Pastor Nate will teach through 1 Samuel.
- Ladies Transformation Bible Study – Led by Tina Thompson, the ladies will study “Transforming Prayer.” Please note that an additional time of Friday mornings at 9:30am will also be available for this study. Cost is $12.
- Book Study – Onward by Russell Moore – Led by Todd Martin. Cost is $13.
- Ten Missionaries Every Christian Should Know – Led by Eric Turner.
To sign up for any of these use the form embedded below (Note: Children and Community Bible study do not require a sign up). To sign up using your mobile phone, tap here.