The second half of our Spring 2015 semester kicks off soon. Each Equipped Wednesday begins with a family meal at 5:30 and all the equipping opportunities begin at 6:30.
We have a great list of equipping opportunities available that we hope you will participate in. They include:
- Community Bible Study – Led by Pastor Nate – continues study from book of Acts
- Ladies Transformation Bible Study – Instruments in the Hands of the Redeemer by Paul Tripp
- Servanthood As Worship: The Privilege of Life by Nate Palmer – Led by Ryan Muchow
- Christians Get Depressed Too by David Murray – Led by Pastor Casey
- Spanish Language Outreach – Led by Eric Turner
To sign up for any of the classes (no sign up required for the Community Bible Study), click here.